My blog is a jumble of things because that (to me) is what life is. Jumbled, messy, and unpredictable. Even sometimes sporadic. My family is pretty much my whole world, so writing about them and our life is pretty effortless for me. Being a mother with Cerebral Palsy, I feel that if I can inspire at least one person to follow what they want to do in life, then my goal is achieved.
I was nominated for this award by Jamisonstar of https://collidinguniverse.wordpress.com/ her blog is super fun to read and she seems to be incredibly interesting and creative. I highly suggest you all go read her blog! I also want to thank her so much for this award. 🙂
The Rules For This Award Are As Follows:
- Show this award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs
- Link your nominees’ blogs and let them know
Seven Facts About Me:
- I am going to attend college this fall for a Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology.
- I do some alternative modeling as a hobby in free time.
- I love to cook and clean.
- I keep a written journal as often as I can.
- I have an absolute love of frogs and owls.
- I have given my last dollar in my pocket to someone in need.
- I am apart of support groups for others with Cerebral Palsy and parents of children with CP.
Blogs I am Nominating for Versatile Blogger Award:
- Journey to Self Acceptance: https://ksselfacceptancejourney.wordpress.com/
- Scribbles & Crumbs: http://scribblesandcrumbs.com
- Living For Today: https://marriageandfaith.wordpress.com/
- The Mommy Diaries: https://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/71741559/
- Beautiful Life With Cancer: http://beautifullifewithcancer.com/
- View From A Walking Frame: https://viewfromawalkingframe.wordpress.com/
- This Heart…: https://ashleysdevotions.wordpress.com/
- Ramblin’ Mama: http://ramblinmama.com/
- From Diapers and Tutus To Meetings and Boardrooms: https://diapersandtutus.wordpress.com/
Please excuse me for not having 15 blogs to nominate for this award, but as my blog circle grows I will have lots more to share with you! I enjoy reading each and every one of these blogs and I encourage you all to please check them out and follow them! ❤
Once again I thank you all for following my blog, and I hope that you will continue to join me on my journey through life! 🙂